Your Baggage: Glossary
- A document issued by the airline for the identification of checked baggage, consisting of two parts:
- A piece of baggage that you hand over to the airline for the duration of the flight. The airline is required to give you a Baggage Identification Tag for each piece of checked baggage.
- An itinerary that is confined to travel within a single country.
- An itinerary that includes cities in at least two different countries.
Special Drawing Rights (SDR)
- Unit of account created by the International Monetary Fund, convertible to national currencies. Exchange rates are available online.
- Your “carry on” or “hand baggage”.